2009年10月4日日曜日

Homework#1

Q1,Do you agree with the web site's description?What do you do that can be called "wrapping"? Give examples and reasons for your actions.

I don't agree with wrapping of Japanese gifts because these are too much!!
Recentlly, Japanese supermarket tackle the "eco bag" policy.
This content is charging for plastic shopping bags.
By doing so, people don't use plastic shopping bags that don't need. But, I think people should reconsider wrapping of Japanese gifts, too. Do the wrapping really need?

I can't say which, agree or disagree with wrapping of a house.
It is the important thing to preserve a privacy.
If I were put into a fishbowl, I couldn't live well.
But, we can't communicate too much more of privacy.
I think balance is valuable point.


Q2,Where do you go when you die?

I think I go to Heaven when I die.
When I was child, I asked my mother about my grandfather.
My grandfather died of a disease before I was born.
But, my mother said "he went to Heaven."
I think Heaven is the place where all dead people live in happily.


b. Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?

It is very sad to go out of people's mind.
I think memorial services (1 month, 1 year, etc.) prevent the memorial with dead person from forgetting.
By doing these services, people can remember dead person each days.

7 件のコメント:

  1. I think that "eco bag" is good idea, too.
    We have to think seriously about wrapping in Japan whether is need or not.

    返信削除
  2. >> Jennifer

    Hello:)
    Thank you for your comments!

    Yes, I think so.
    Recentlly, I always bring a eco bag!
    We should think about wrapping.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I also think so, 2 answer.
    I think that everyone need to go Heaven. And they live in happily.
    We need to remind relatives of person who died.

    返信削除
  4. Hello. Thank you for comment in my blog.

    I read your no,1 blog, I think Japanese waste resources. In the supermarket, people bring their shopping bags.
    But selesclerk try to wrapping goods.
    We have to change ideas to protect enviroment.

    返信削除
  5. I think that "eco bag" is good idea, too.
    Recently I hear words called Eco well.

    返信削除
  6. Hi.
    I agree with your opinion.
    we must do the memorial services not to forget a dead person.

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I don't agree with your opinion because I think there are many things wrapped by wrappin paper.

    返信削除