2009年10月13日火曜日

Homework#2

1.Death and Funerals
a. Do you have any international friends or a host family?
I went to England last summer, and I stayed host family's house.
But, I don't contact with them now ;(
If a family member died, I wouldn't say anything.
I will just stand by them because I don't know what should I say.
I think sometimes word may hurt someone's feelings.
It is the most important to enter into a family's feelings, I think.

b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?
No, I haven't.
I have never been to a foreign funeral.


2. The language of Clothes
a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?
Recently, Japanese people tend to be careful about personal appearance, and I like to dress up, too. I think almost Japanese people regard looks as one of the important points.

b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?
This mean to me is "Don't judge people by their looks."
In the same point as people, when we choose a book, we should look the contents of a book carefully.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I agree with you.
    I wouldnot say anything even it happens in Japan.

    返信削除
  2. >>SWEET CANDY

    Hello:)
    Thank you for your comment!

    Sometimes words may hurt someone's feelings, so we have to be careful to use it.

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I don't have host family, too.
    So, I wanna make a foreign friend.

    返信削除
  4. I went to England too!
    But,now I don't keep in touch with them..

    返信削除
  5. Hello.
    I think also if the family member died,
    I don't know what should I say.

    返信削除