2009年12月6日日曜日

Homework#7

About Ms. Camilla's presentation
I don't know about Denmark, and I have never go there.
I'm interested in her presentation and Denmark.
The most surprise thing for me was putting a fresh fish on a bread.
Open sandwich is not so popular in Japan.
Japanese sandwich put egg, ham or vegetable etc between slices of bread. It is normal. I have never heard sandwich put a fresh fish between slices of bread. I was so surprise. If I have a chance, I try it.


1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I think it is good idea because wedding ceremonies are very important event in each couple's life. Having a massive wedding become a big memory for them. But, I think the most important thing is their feeling. It is good to agree a couple each other even if a wedding ceremony is small.


2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I think it is romantic!!
I have never seen (or heard) a couple who elope. I just watched on TV drama. People can't elope without big LOVE. I want to meet a wan who can elope with in the future:) But, I can't choose a family or him maybe...


3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
Yes, I have. Recentlly, I often talk with my friends about it.
Having a wedding in a foreign location is my dream.
I want to have a wedding ceremony in the Palau Islands!!
I like sea in Palau Islands. It's so beautiful view.


4.What is your ideal wedding?
My ideal wedding is wearing a white dress and make up the whole body. I want to be beautiful on the day. When possible, I want to have wedding ceremony in a foreign location. Then, my husband and I hold a ceremony in a church. The most important thing is becoming a memory I'll never forget.


5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I want to wear a white dress, make up the whole body.
I have had a longing for a white dress for a long time because I was impressed when I saw a bride wearing a white dress first time.


6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No, I haven't.
I want to go to a foreigner's wedding!!
When I saw the movies in this class last week, I thought the foreigner's wedding ceremonies are flowery!! These are so cute:)

25 件のコメント:

  1. Hi mameshiba,
    I agree with your idea.
    I think feeling is more important than having a how big wedding.

    返信削除
  2. I want to meet a man who I want to elop!
    But eloping would make our family sad, I think.

    返信削除
  3. you want to have a wedding in palau? cool!!:D if we can have a wedding in foreign location, it will be GREAT memory of our life!

    返信削除
  4. >>chiken

    Hello^^
    Thank you for your comment!!

    Yes, I want to.
    I have never go to Palau;(
    So, I want to go there, and I want to have a wedding ceremony^^ I will be happy♪

    返信削除
  5. hi!!I tihnk massive wedding is good idea too. it will become good memory for us!

    返信削除
  6. >>SWEET CANDY

    Hi:)
    Thank you for your comment♪

    I understand your opinion...
    It is very difficult problem;(
    I can't choose my family or a man who I want to elop.

    返信削除
  7. >>candy

    Hello:)
    Thank you for your comment^^

    Oh, really? I'm glad to agree with you.
    I think so, too.
    Feeling is very important!

    返信削除
  8. >>pankun

    Hello^^
    Thank you for your comment☆

    Yes, I think so, too.
    I want to become a GREAT memory our wedding ceremony.

    返信削除
  9. hi,
    i don't think eloping is romantic cause the couple will live with emptiness for the rest of their lives..

    返信削除
  10. I also think a wedding will be special memory in our life. if it is so expensive, it is OK!!If bride and bridegroom can enjoy it, it success!!!

    返信削除
  11. Hello.
    I think that will be great if you have a wedding ceremony in the Palau Islands!!
    I hope you can enjoy both the sea in Palau Islands and your wedding ceremony.

    返信削除
  12. Hi!
    I think your ideal wedding is very good.
    I want to be beautiful on the day too.
    I hope you have a beautiful wedding some day^^

    返信削除
  13. Hi!
    It's a dreat wedding!
    Also, I want to have a wedding where nature is beautiful.

    返信削除
  14. Hi!
    I had negative image about eloping.
    But I saw your answer, I sympathized with you.
    I thought people can't elope without BIG LOVE too!

    返信削除
  15. Hi,
    I think so.
    I often talk about it with my friends,too.
    I want to go to Bali.

    返信削除
  16. Hi.
    Making a great memory is imporatnt!
    I think having a wedding abroad is so ramantic.
    I long to do it too.
    I hope that you come true youe ideal wedding.

    返信削除
  17. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  18. >>BECKY

    Hello:)
    Thank you for your comment!

    I understand your opinion, but I think it is a romantic thing to meet a man whom woman loves deeply.

    返信削除
  19. >>king vs godzilla

    Hi:)
    Thank you for your comment!!

    Yes, I think so, too.
    The most important thing is enjoying bride and bridegroom. I wish you success^^

    返信削除
  20. >>applepie

    Hello^^
    Thank you for your comment♪

    Thank you very much!
    I hope so^^
    And, I hope your wedding ceremony will be nice:)

    返信削除
  21. >>naran-pet

    Hi!!
    Thank you for your comment☆

    Oh, It is nice, too.
    Beautiful nature makes your feeling good:)

    返信削除
  22. >>hop-step-jump

    Hello^^
    Thank you for your comment♪

    Oh, really?
    I 'm glad to sympathized with me.
    BIG LOVE is wonderful.
    I think love is the most important of all things:)

    返信削除
  23. >>miki

    Hello♪
    Thank you for your comment^^

    My father went to Bali four years ago.
    He said "Bali is beautiful island."
    And, I looked some pictures of Bali.
    I become a feeling that want to go there:)
    It'll be nice wedding ceremony.

    返信削除
  24. >>CARRIE BRADSHAW

    Hello^^
    Thank you for your comment!!

    I think so, too.
    Having a wedding ceremony in foreign country is so ramantic.
    Thank you^^
    I hope so, and I wish you have a very nice wedding ceremony, too.

    返信削除
  25. People can't elope without big LOVE. I envious that.

    You said that I can't choose a family or him. I agree that, but I will elope first. And, next I will do effort to accept my family.

    返信削除