2009年5月17日日曜日

Homework*3



How do you greet people in your life?
I try to say hello with a smile. It is important for me to smile because I think smile has power to connect a person and a person with. When a person says hello with a smile, oneself becomes glad.
Recently, I go for walking. Then, I say hello even if I meet a stranger. I enjoy communicating with people.


Is it different for different people? How so and why?
When I say hello with a stranger, I am careful about the first impression. The greetings to make a stranger are different from a friend. If I greet a stranger, I make a bow and use a term of respect for the person. But, I raise a hand lightly and say hello if I greet a friend. We must not take attitude that you are rude to a person meeting for the first time. It is one of the rules in society of Japan. But there is a common point. It is to say hello to friend or stranger with a smile. I think that an impression to the partner improves by doing it.


Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?
Sometimes I do, but sometimes I don't. I change my manner of it by distance with the person. Of course, I do a body touch to a good friends when talk to them. I do it with all friendly feeling. However, I don't do it to a stranger or friends whom I don't have the interval. The reason why there is still the distance of the heart. There may be the person hate to touch the unknown person. I think that people should touch other person after known each other.

3 件のコメント:

  1. It is important that I greet with my smiles when I greet to someone, so someone don't greet with smiles, I feel so sad. Moreover, I ask the person "Are you OK??"  Greeting is very comfortable words to communicate with many person. If I say hello to my friends, my friends response it♪ If I can getvery good gfreeting, I can spend good time all day!!
    Huging and shaking hands are very carefully for us. Almost people don't do taht easily. I read other your blog on this blogspot, I can get the same answers. Even if someone is Gareth, he has the same answer. It is very interesting.

    返信削除
  2. Smile is very important!! I'm always careful to greet with smile. I think atmosphere is very important when we greet for someone. Especially, when we greet for stranger.

    返信削除
  3. I agree with you. People rarely touch someone they don't know well. When I am excited at talking with someone, I sometimes touch people I don't know well. I have to be careful.

    返信削除